Monday, August 9, 2010

The Biscuit Factory

















About 2 weeks ago I got to be a production assistant on a movie set, basically just moving gear around and doing whatever was needed. My friend Laura works for a DC based production company called the Biscuit Factory and for some reason my unemployed self willingly accepted her invitation to work for free. It was a good experience though and my sister got to star in the film. It is an educational film about body systems intended for kids in third world countries. It was contracted out by Discovery Channel and is for a good cause so I feel slightly important. Regardless my sister had a blast (contrary to what the third photo portrays) so that was worth it enough.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww those are wonderful! Thank you so much for coming out for the day!

-Laura