Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Belhaven Smokehouse Part II






Went back to Dunbar yesterday. Had to leave the flat at 6:00 in the morning to get there by 8:00. The sun peaked out a little in the afternoon which was nice but by 1:00 I was exhausted and got a ride into town around 3:00 where I had 4 hours to waste before I was supposed to ride on the lifeboat there. By that point i was feeling miserable, I grabed some food, and looked for somewhere to take a nap as I saw the rain clouds rolling back in over my shoulder. I slept on a hill by the water on and off for two hours, got sprinkled on a little but finally the sun came back out and the day turned out to be gorgeous. I walked around the harbor for an hour chasing a rainbow and  watching fisherman feeding seals. It was just what I needed to refresh myself for another 2 hours of shooting.

No comments: